The Media Innovation category focuses on an innovative approach to any medium or media. Without a clear indication of innovation in this area an award will not be considered.
Media Innovation entries will be judged specifically on:
• Innovation in Media - Innovation includes Insights, Strategy, and Objectives. Entrants are advised to submit any relevant information.
• Quality - The quality of the execution will be considered, including Implementation
• Relevance to the Target Audience - Entrants should detail who the intended audience is.
• Relevance to the Brand - Entrants should detail how the execution relates to the brand.
• Relevance to the Medium - Entrants should elaborate on the choice of medium and its pivotal role in this campaign.
• Results / ROI - While results and ROI may not always be available depending on the flighting dates, any information that can assist the judges in their analysis of the entry should be included.
|Single Media Element||
|Multiple Media Campaign||
Please provide an overview of your campaign as a cohesive entry. Use any combination of jpegs, video and/or audio where appropriate, and provide a written description to enable the judges to understand your entry.
SINGLE ENTRIES – must be entered individually. For example, three posters that are part of a campaign theme must be entered as individual entries, not all as one entry. If in the opinion of the jury, several pieces constitute a campaign, then these entries will be combined into one campaign award.
CAMPAIGN ENTRIES – a minimum of three different media types is required (e.g. television, outdoor, digital). Please provide an overview of your campaign as a cohesive entry - do not simply submit multiple elements. Use jpegs and/or video where appropriate to present your campaign, and provide a written description to enable the judges to understand your entry.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT REPLACEMENT MATERIAL, so please make sure that the version you have uploaded or sent to us is the correct and final material.
DO NOT PLACE YOUR NAME OR YOUR AGENCY BRANDING ON YOUR ENTRY
As all work is judged anonymously, you must ensure that no reference to your agency is included on the entry.
REFER TO THE ENTRY GUIDE -SUBMISSION FORMATS FOR FULL REQUIREMENTS & SPECIFICATIONS
Presentation images will be a summary of your entry and will be used for judging, as well as on screen at the awards ceremony should your work win.
You can provide footage of the entry itself, as well as supporting information about your work. It is highly recommended that the presentation is tailored/adapted to highlight the elements most relevant to the chosen category.
|Audio||Original execution of the content that was commercially launched or aired.||
HOW TO SEND YOUR JPEG FILES – UPLOAD VIA OUR ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM
You can upload your files directly to your media library via the online entry process. You have the option of uploading your files while completing your entry form, or you can choose to upload them at a later stage. Just login to your account to create an entry or manage your media.
IF USING VIDEO, you can provide footage of the entry itself, as well as supporting information about your work. Please follow the Video submission format. We recommend that a 30 second edit is also provided for the awards ceremony.
IF USING AUDIO – you can provide supporting audio files with your entry (such as radio commercials). You should follow the Audio submission format for all audio submissions.